Monday, June 28, 2021

Greetings and welcome to my TG blog!

My name is Fritz, and while I'm a bit late to the whole Blogger scene, I'm an avid enjoyer of TG content and have been posting my own stories on OpenTGC for almost 3 years now. For a while, I've toyed with the idea of finally creating my own blog to serve primarily as a repository for my old captions and stories as well as a place to share new ones. So here we finally are!

Writing has always been more of a fun hobby for me, so apologies if I post irregularly/infrequently. However, I truly hope that you enjoy reading my work as much as I enjoy creating it! I welcome feedback (both positive and negative) on my writing and urge you to reach out to me with any input, suggestions, requests, or just for the hell of it. 🙂


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts