Sunday, September 26, 2021

Fuckable


"Ha-Aah~... Harder," my latest conquest begged, quivering in a hot, insatiable lust. As I stuffed her gushing pussy with my rigid cock and watched her tiny, supple body shake and jiggle with each impact, I tried not to think about who she was before becoming such a submissive little slut. It was hard to believe a strapping young man of military caliber could be turned into something so deliciously fuckable. 

After decisively defeating the military forces of our colony world, the extra-terrestrial invaders had a unique punishment in store for those who had put up armed resistance. As part of our terms of unconditional surrender, we were to send every male of military profession―no matter what station or rank―into the "temporary supervision" of our new Overlords. We were obviously in no position to question or resist these terms, and so for several months, a large portion of our male population was in the custody of the aliens.

When they were finally returned to our world, we couldn't believe what had happened to them. No longer were they the many thousands of combat-roughened men we saw leave months ago. While under the "supervision" of our conquerors, each and every one of them had been transformed into soft, beautiful young women. We were initially confused why our Overlords had chosen this bizarre form of punishment, but it quickly became apparent that the transformation forced on these former men was more than skin-deep. 

The only thing that distinguished these new girls from natural females was their incessant need for sex. Their cheeks were constantly flushed by sexual excitement and they would furtively touch themselves when they thought no one was looking. Furthermore, their shameless, leering gaze at any man they encountered confirmed their uniform sexual preference.  They had clearly been designed for sex―and that's not even taking into account their alluring bodies and fertile new wombs. 

We started calling them "Breeders" because we realized that must be what their purpose was. With their heightened sexual drives and efficient reproduction cycles, they would out-perform natural females in their own game and become the mothers of the next generation. Through this, our Overlords hoped to quickly grow a whole generation of subjugated humans under occupation who were loyal to their new rulers. It is unlikely they will have much resistance in them, given how little their mothers have. 

I never even learned this Breeder's name before she was all over me. I should probably ask her that once I've shot my load inside her. There's something about her that really captivates me. As we made love, all I could think about is how badly I wanted to impregnate her and raise a family together. It must have been something primitive within me; or more likely, it was exactly what our Overlords had intended. Fucking this utterly submissive woman on my bed suddenly felt allegorical for what was happening to the entire human race. Perhaps that was the second purpose behind the creation of the Breeders―a cruel joke. 

Regardless, there was no use fighting my primal urges. I was going to make her pregnant over and over and over again. I can't wait to see her little body growing with the new life inside her; her small breasts swelling larger and larger, heavy with the milk that leaks from her puffy nipples. Most of all, I can't wait to see how happy she is once she fully embraces her new role. 


(Just wanted to say that this caption was very heavily inspired by one of blquick's works on OpenTGCaptions. Definitely check out some of their work, it's some pretty good stuff)


1 comment:

  1. I love to to think their male minds were completely unchanged by the alien overlords, horrified by their new bodies. However, their urges are so irresistibly strong, they have to get bred, awakening them to a mix of incredible pleasure and horror that they had to surrender. As terrifying a punishment that is, I'd love for that to happen to me after an alien invasion.

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts