Sunday, December 26, 2021

Stocking Stuffer

Tis' the Season.

It was a pet peeve of mine when Christmas decorations were left up for too long, so I usually spent the day after Christmas taking them all down. My girlfriend was busy in the other room cleaning up last night's dinner while I struggled with the excessive lengths of tinsel we used this year. As I removed the stockings from their hooks over the fireplace, I swore I could feel something small still in the bottom of mine. Curious to see what I'd missed, I reached my arm into the stocking and felt around until I found something small and metallic. However, the moment my fingers touched the mystery stocking stuffer, I was blinded by a bright flash of light. 

It took me a second to regain my senses, but when I did, I noticed my clothes had suddenly vanished! Stranger still, I was now wearing a pair of red fishnet stockings. I could feel hair tickling the back of my neck as I looked down, and soon, there were strands of long, blonde hair falling into my vision. I grabbed at the strands of hair in bewilderment. I knew my hair wasn't near long enough to cover my eyes, but I could already feel it spilling onto my shoulders and down my bare back. 


As I continued to look down at myself, I noticed my body had slimmed down considerably. My legs looked very different as well. The red stockings hugging my legs seemed to accentuate my new shapeliness all the way up to the soft curves of my thighs. I watched my hips slowly widen outwards, giving me a more hourglass figure. Finally, I felt a tingling sensation in my rear and looked back to see my butt had become more plump, complementing the new curves of my lower body.

A sudden tightness in my chest shifted my attention away from my legs. Like the rest of my body, my chest was now also quite slender, and my nipples seemed to be protruding outwards more than usual. A shiver shot down my spine as they grew stiff in the chilly air―they were incredibly sensitive all of a sudden. The pressure in my chest kept building, and it seemed to be focused directly underneath them.

Then, my eyes went wide as I watched my nipples slowly begin to rise off my chest, riding atop two small, fleshy bumps. With each breath, these bumps grew larger as more and more mass gathered under my swollen areolas. They kept growing and growing until eventually, they seemed to reach their limit and stopped. 


Brushing the long hair off my new assets, I watched them in awe as they rose and fell on my heaving chest. I had breasts―soft, luscious, female breasts. Seeing a pair of tits from this perspective was certainly strange, but I couldn't help but admire how nice they looked. Part of me wanted to reach up and squeeze them, but the other part was filled with anxiety. Why did I have tits? How was my body changing like this? Was I really turning into a woman? 

As if on cue, I felt the magic tingle envelop the last vestige of my former masculinity. An involuntary gasp came from my soft lips as my groin began buzzing with activity. My cock became painfully erect in an instant, and I wanted nothing more than to grab it and stroke it to release the burning tension. But the moment my dainty fingers touched it, my legs became weak from the pleasure and I let out a feminine cry of ecstasy. I grabbed the mantel and prevented myself from collapsing to the floor, not daring to touch my hypersensitive cock again. 

Bracing myself against the mantelshelf, I closed my eyes as my penis began twitching incessantly and my testicles ached. It felt like the orgasm I craved would come any second―and I would have happily cum all over the fireplace if it meant release from this erotic torture. But the release never came. Instead, the worsening desperation was joined by a strange pulling sensation in my groin. The pleasure was immense, and I found myself standing on my tippy toes and gripping the shelf harder as something profound happened to my genitals. Before I knew it, there was a strange feeling of emptiness in the discernable gap between my thighs where an intense heat was radiating outwards from somewhere inside. It was only then that I came.  


When I finally opened my eyes, I saw my manicured fingernails had dug into the wood of the mantel. The residual effects of my incredible orgasm made my body tremble, and I could feel my new breasts jiggle slightly with each shudder. Looking down, I was met with a body that was so entirely female, it looked as though I'd been born that way―despite having been 100% male only minutes ago. The tinsel I'd been handling before was still tangled around me and had the appearance of an ornament draped across this beautiful body. 

I finally reached up and grabbed handfuls of my full tits, loving how good the sensitive flesh felt in my fingers. I rubbed my thighs together and was once again reminded of the alien gap that now existed between them. Gazing over my breasts and past my smooth stomach, I could see nothing but a flat, hairless cleft where my cock had been. However, I could feel something very new had taken its place, and its presence filled my abdomen with warmth. 


"I see you found my little gift," a voice suddenly said. Looking up, I saw my girlfriend leaning against the doorway. I was so distracted with my body, I hadn't even heard her enter. 

"Gift...?" I said in surprised confusion. "Did... did you...?"

"The thing on your belly button, silly," she said, tapping her own stomach with her finger. I once again looked down past my ample breasts and could see something shiny on my navel. Reaching down, I carefully touched it and found it was attached to me. 

My girlfriend continued. "It's a ring imbued with gender-transformative magic. Once you've bonded to it, it transforms you into your own idyllic view of the opposite sex―and judging how you turned out, I can see you're still feeling quite festive," she said with a sly smile. "It arrived in the mail late and I didn't have time to wrap it for Christmas, so I slipped it into your stocking hoping you'd at least be surprised by it."

"Well, it certainly was a surprise," I said with a chuckle. My girly new voice matched my body perfectly: soft and sweet, but with a hint of breathy suggestion. "A good surprise, of course."

She smiled at me. "I'm glad. Ever since you told me how you were curious about what it's like being a woman, I scoured the internet trying to find something that could help you experience it. And eventually, I found that ring!"

"Well thank you, honey. This is... unreal," I said, gently caressing my soft skin and enjoying my new feminine beauty. "I... I never thought I'd get to experience something like this." 

"You've hardly 'experienced' anything yet, babe," she said, slowly unbuttoning her shirt and exposing her sexy lace bra. "But seeing you standing there and looking prettyall naked and decorated with tinsel... it really makes me want to experience some things with you... perhaps in the bedroom."

I could feel myself blush as my body reacted to her. My blood became spiced with arousal and my pulse raced. I watched her finish undressing, revealing the sexy lingerie she'd been concealing under her clothes all morning. She'd clearly planned this out. I could also see she was eyeing my body up and down, clearly liking what she saw.

A familiar heat returned to my groin, followed by a warm wetness that was quickly spreading through the tender folds of my new pussy. I caressed my chest, feeling my nipples grow stiff from the sexual excitement that had me panting with arousal. As I ran my fingers through my silky blonde hair, I already knew I'd be getting much more familiar with this new body of mine very soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts