Saturday, July 10, 2021

Gateway Drug

It was a Sunday morning spent playing video games when I got a text from my best friend, Andrew. When I looked at my phone, I was greeted by a picture of a dark-haired girl in a flannel grabbing a handful of her exposed tit. While she did have some very nice breasts, I had no idea who this girl was.

“Good morning, Eric 😉” she said.

“And who is this? Lol,” I sent back. 

“Why don’t you come over to Andrew’s and find out? 😘” 

Was this one of Andrew’s conquests looking to score? I didn’t really have anything better to do and I was a bit horny, so I decided to do what she said and headed over to Andrew’s. Hopefully, he wouldn’t mind sharing this girl he picked up. 

I arrived at Andrew’s apartment and knocked on the door. It opened, and before me stood the girl I’d seen before, wearing the same unbuttoned flannel… and nothing else. She didn’t seem to mind exposing her whole front to me, smiling as she watched me gawk.

“Alright, that’s enough staring. C’mon inside,” she said warmly. I entered Andrew’s apartment and she closed the door behind me.

“So… where’s Andrew?... And who actually are you?” I said with a chuckle. 

She had a sly look on her face. “Would you believe me if I said I was Andrew?” she said playfully.

I laughed a bit. “What the hell are you talking about?”

She hesitated a second. “Your favorite color is turquoise, your favorite movie is Terminator 2, you’re terrified of all lizards, and you once faked a seizure to get out of a blind date.”

My jaw dropped. 

“…How the fuck…”

The girl—well, Andrew, presumably—started laughing. “Aw man, I love that confused look on your face. I should’ve gotten that on camera, fuckin’ priceless. But no, dude, it really is me.” 

I stared dumbfoundedly. “Well… how the fuck did you…” I gestured at the girl’s curvy body.

She giggled. “Well, you know how my dealer’s always selling me crazy shit? Yesterday, he showed me these pills that he claimed would swap my gender. Of course, I was like ‘pff, ok’. But he insisted I at least try it. And after he dropped the price a little bit, I figured might as well, right? So yesterday, I tried one just for the hell of it and, well,” she looked down and grabbed handfuls of her tits, “it fucking works!”

“So, are you like… entirely female?” I asked.

“Is this not female enough for you?” Andrew said pulling the flannel apart and playfully flashing me.

“I mean, are you all female?" I said, pointing to the small gap between her creamy thighs.

“Well,” she said coyly, “I can show you if you want.”

Still bewildered by Andrew’s smoking new body, I just nodded idly. 

Andrew led me to his—or rather her—bedroom. My eyes were glued to her plump ass peeking out from the bottom of her flannel as it bounced with each step. She slid the flannel off and threw it to the side and stretched sexily. I felt my cock twitch in my jeans. It was so weird getting an erection from my best friend’s body, and I hoped Andrew didn’t notice. I’m sure she did though. She then sat on the bed and spread her legs, showing off the smooth lips of her glistening womanhood. She looked at me as I stared awkwardly. The room was hot with sexual tension. 

“Go on,” she cooed, smiling at me while her hand slowly glided down her belly, “don’t be shy.”

I moved to the edge of the bed and got on my knees. Gingerly, I moved two fingers to her pussy as she started to subtly rub herself. My fingers slowly entered. It was very warm and very wet. Andrew gasped and held back a moan as two of my fingers slid all the way inside her. I pulled them back out, her warm juices sticking to my fingers as I separated them. 

“Holy fuck,” I said looking at the wetness on my fingers. “That’s unbelievable.”

“I know, right? And it feels sooo good,” Andrew said, still absent-mindedly rubbing circles on her clit. 

“So how long does it last?” 

“Well, one pill lasts for 6 hours—but the more you take, the longer you keep your pussy. I took a few last night because I wanted to do some… experimenting,” she said with a bashful smirk. 

“Heh, yeah I don’t really blame you.” I’d be lying if I said I was never curious about what it felt like to be on the other side. I thought that since the opportunity was presenting itself to me, it might be a good idea to try it out. For curiosity’s sake. “Say, Andrew, how many of those pills do you have?” 

She looked at me a bit surprised. “Uh, well, I’ve still got a whole bottle. Why? Did you… want to try it?”

I nodded. “I figured I’d be passing up a unique opportunity.”

Andrew smirked, “I guess I can’t blame you. I’ll go grab a pill, but you should get more comfortable. The transformation is pretty intense—when I changed, I nearly ripped my jeans. So, I’d recommend taking your clothes off and laying on the bed.” 

I did as Andrew advised, stripping all my clothes off and laying down on his bed. She came back and gave me a pink capsule, which I quickly swallowed. 

“So, how long until it starts?” I asked.

Andrew bit her lip while looking at my body, “Long enough for me to try something first.” 

She suddenly climbed onto the bed and sexily crawled on top of me. She straddled my waist and sat up. Looking at her gorgeous body, my cock was already standing fully erect between her creamy thighs. 

“Whoa, what are you doing?” I asked.

“The reason I called you over in the first place was so I could feel what it’s like. I spent so much time over the last 24 hours masturbating. Eventually, I actually started imagining what a cock would feel like; how much better it must be than just my fingers... I'd get so wet just thinking about it," she looked hungrily at my shaft, slowly tracing its length with her soft fingers. 

I was stunned silent and my heart was pounding in my chest. My dick was diamond.

“So I wanted to do it with someone I could trust before I gave in to my urges and tried to find some random guy to fuck. And I know you would never turn it down free pussy,” she said with a sexy wink. “But, now that you’ve already taken the pill, time is of the essence.” 

She grabbed it and pressed the tip gently against her warm pussy, rubbing it up and down her soft, wet folds. I couldn’t help but moan softly.

“And by the way, you can call me Anna… just so it’s not weird,” she said.

“S-Sounds good… Anna,” I replied.

With that, Anna slowly lowered herself on my cock. The sensation of it filling her made her gasp and open her eyes wide. I felt her gripping my shaft as she sat herself down on my lap. 

"Oh fuck, you're so deep," she gasped. She then slowly lifted herself up, still gripping me tight. She let out a cute moan as my cock rubbed the inside of her pussy. Her breasts rising and falling as her breathing picked up. 

My cock was now coated in Anna's wet arousal and was sliding in and out of her tight pussy with ease. I placed my hands on her hips as she started to pick up the pace. As she started riding me faster, she went from sitting up straight with her hands on my legs to leaning over me with her hands supported on the headboard. Her wonderful breasts swung in front of me as she bounced eagerly on my lap. My hands slid up her torso, caressing her silky smooth skin as they traveled down her hourglass figure. They traveled over her wide hips and squeezed her tight ass, making her moan in delight.

“Oh, Eric," she cooed sexily. "You have aah~ no idea how g-good this feels." 

Anna continued to bounce on my cock, both of us losing ourselves in passionate lust. After a few minutes, she really got the hang of it. She started expertly gyrating her hips on my cock, generating new levels of pleasure in my cock and louder moans from my lips. All of a sudden, I felt the pleasure in my groin spike intensely, forcing an even louder moan to escape me. My dick was suddenly way more sensitive. My breathing picked up.  

“Holy… fuck,” I said between gasps.

“I think it’s mmm~ starting to hit you,” she said as rode me.

“You th... think?” I gasped. I felt my body start to tingle.

Following my cock, the sensitivity of my whole body seemed to increase dramatically. I could feel Anna’s soft thighs rubbing against my hips as she lifted herself up and down. She leaned in closer and, in the heat of pure ecstasy, we both locked lips and moaned into each other’s mouths. 

I pulled away suddenly as I felt my whole body shifting. My moans grew louder and my body shook as the intensity grew. Anna embraced me chest-to-chest while she thrusted her hips up and down on my rock-hard shaft.

A warmth radiated through me as my well-toned muscles simply melted away and my frame shrank and became lithe. I gasped as I felt my hips widen against Anna’s thighs while my waist shrunk inwards. My face twitched as I felt it alter and soften. Strands of long hair grew rapidly out of my head while my body hair vanished completely. I felt pressure start to build under my swollen nipples. Fighting against Anna’s soft tits, two fleshy orbs began rising out of my own chest. I looked down and saw a gorgeous pair of breasts squished tightly against Anna’s. Increasingly higher-pitched moans were escaping from my plump lips. My girly mews were accentuated by the incredible feeling in my groin. I felt as my testicles sunk inside me, leaving a new, vacant feeling in my crotch. Anna’s pussy started to feel bigger and bigger until I slipped out of her. As her pussy desperately tried to find my dick again, her frantic grinding rubbed the sensitive little nub it had become as it nestled in between my soft folds. I felt a strange wetness grow rapidly in my new equipment as Anna continued to rub herself against it. 

Pleasure built up in my new pussy—greater than I ever thought possible. My whole body shook and my legs wrapped tightly around Anna as she rubbed herself against me. Finally, an explosive orgasm swept through me and I held on to Anna while I felt my pussy twitch.

Anna stopped grinding on me and smiled as I laid there panting. 

“Well, was it as good as you thought?” she asked.

After a second, I quickly sat up, my lips inches from hers. 

“Better.”

We locked lips, kissing each other wildly as we held each other close. The feeling of her hands running through my luscious hair and caressing my hot new body was intoxicating. My hot little cunt was already getting wet again, even after such an intense orgasm. 

We both rolled onto our sides and continued kissing and groping each other. I decided I should return the favor, so I slide my hand between her soft thighs and started fingering her soaked pussy. I held her close as she moaned like a bitch I heat, her pussy gripping my fingers tightly. 

After a few more minutes, Anna came harder than she had with her own fingers and collapsed on me. As she came down from her climax, I cuddled her and ran my fingers up and down her back. I looked down—my tit pressed against her shoulder, her soft legs entangled in my equally-soft legs, the mutual feeling of our pussies against each other’s thigh. Who would have known it felt this good to be a woman. I wonder if it could get any better...  

I smiled and closed my eyes.    

“And by the way,” I said quietly, “You can call me Erica… just so it’s not weird.” 

Anna smiled and kissed my chest before we both fell asleep in each other’s arms. 


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. As of now, no. But with how many people I've had ask for a sequel, I suppose I should work on that lol. I'd love to hear any ideas you have

      Delete
    2. Anna and Erica could have a girl's day out shopping after a nap.
      Anna and Erica could have more lesbian sex.
      Erica could want to know where Anna keeps the pills and finds a warning label about not taking more than one pill making the change permanent.

      Delete
    3. Anna and Erica could have a girl's night out to destract Anna from the bad news of being stuck in a girl's body Erica could stay female for awhile to show her friend she isn't alone. At the bar they could find a couple friends and convince them the same way Anna convinced Erica only to have one of the friends to reveal him being trans.

      Delete
  2. Perchance Anna and Erica have a three way with a lesbian (that they met at a lesbian club) who wants to try FTM (when she figures out that Anna and Erica aren't who they appear to be).

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts