Sunday, July 11, 2021

Magic Remote Anniversary

A little somethin' to spice things up.

I began settling into my new form after the onset of radical alterations my body endured. My pants and underwear had fallen off my shrinking frame, but my t-shirt—which was now huge on me—was able to cover me effectively. I pulled my shirt upwards to assess the damage, slowly revealing what laid underneath. My shapely, hairless legs were complimented nicely by my much wider hips. I could now see the vacancy my manhood left when I felt it disappear inside me. It was very strange to not feel my cock between my legs, but it was even stranger to look down and see only a hairless slit where it once was. Pulling my shirt up further, I revealed a toned, flat stomach followed by two small, pert breasts which bounced slightly on my chest as the fabric passed over them. 

My wife stood in front of me, one hand on her chin and the other holding the remote. She inspected my body and eyed it up and down before pressing another button on the remote. As I looked down at my new female form, I saw my breasts bouncing as they both slightly increased in size with each tap my wife made on the remote.

“Alright, let’s not make them too big now,” I said, cringing a bit at my new girly voice.

“I know, relax,” she replied, “I’m getting them juuust right. They’re no bigger than mine, I promise.”

I grunted, grabbing the fleshy orbs in my petite hands and giving them a light jiggle. “They certainly feel pretty big.”

“Well duh. You’ve never had tits on your chest before, babe,” she chuckled. “Alright, I think you’re all done. You look so adorable!”

I let my oversized shirt fall back down and sighed heavily. “So why did you feel inclined to turn me into a woman for our anniversary?”

“I just figured that since the relationship has gotten a little stale lately, we could use something to jazz things up for our anniversary. Since we didn’t have anything special planned for today, I thought it would be fun to take you on a date as a girl. It’s really not that bad, babe—we’ve used this thing to modify ourselves plenty of times.”

“But we definitely haven’t done alterations this extreme,” I said gesturing down at my curvy body. “Like, you have no idea how strange this is.”

“I know, hun. But since you found this magic remote, we can use it to do things no other couple can dream of doing together! See this as a unique opportunity to see things from a perspective no man has before. I know it feels weird now, but I’ll be with you to help you to feel more natural.”

I sighed reluctantly. “Yeah, I suppose you’re right. But I am changing back the moment we return home.”

“Fine with me,” she said with a smile. “Now, dinner is in an hour, so we gotta get ready. Thankfully, this remote makes that easy for both of us.”

She toyed with the magic contraption for a few seconds and then pointed it at herself. With the press of a button, her casual clothing slowly began shifting into her desired attire. Her pants and shirt morphed together and turned white as they formed themselves into a short dress that hugged her curves perfectly. Finally, makeup painted itself on her face exactly as she wanted it. She looked absolutely stunning. 

My heart beat inside my tiny chest as I eyed my sexy wife up and down. I felt arousal, but not the same way I was used to it feeling. Instead of the stiffness of my erection pressing out of my crotch, I felt a strange warmth radiate from inside my crotch. Before I could ponder more on the sensation, she turned the remote on me and activated it. My baggy t-shirt began to change in shape, color, and material as it rearranged itself on my body. I felt a pair of soft cotton panties stretch between my round ass cheeks and wrap itself snuggly over my sensitive womanhood. Thankfully, the heels that fashioned themselves onto my tiny feet were at least reasonable. The shirt eventually organized itself into a tight, black dress as I felt light amounts of makeup form on my face. I examined myself while my messy hair straightened itself nicely. 

“This dress definitely isn’t very modest,” I said while tugging down on the hem. 

My wife rolled her eyes, “It’s fine, babe. You’re showing the same amount of skin as I am.” 

“Yeah, but you’re used to it. I feel so… exposed.” 

“Well, think about that next time you ask me to dress like that,” she replied playfully.  

“Ugh, fine. Let’s just get this over with,” I said while putting on one of my wife’s jackets. 

……….

I was originally pretty reserved with the whole situation. As I sat in the passenger seat and practiced keeping my legs together, I thought about how different everything was. I was so used to making the reservations, driving, paying the bill. You know—being the man in the relationship. It just felt like what I was expected to do. But this night was so vastly different. 

When she’d parked the car, we walked arm-in-arm to the restaurant, our heels clacking loudly in unison on the concrete. I felt an unfamiliar jiggle in my chest and sway in my hips with each step. When we entered the restaurant, she took the initiative of talking to the host and all that. It was then that I realized she was taller than me. As we walked to our seat in the crowded building, I felt incredibly small and vulnerable. Familiar with what goes on inside guys’ heads, it weirded me out knowing my outfit was surely catching some eyes.     

As the night progressed, I decided to heed my wife’s advice and try to enjoy the unique experience. Crossing my legs felt way more natural than as a guy, and I soon got used to the weight on my chest and the hair tickling my shoulders. My wife helped with my comfort as well. We talked and laughed as if nothing was different. I really began enjoying myself.

My wife was having a great time too. I loved looking at her perfect smile and pretty face. My gaze would sometimes fall to her pert breasts, squeezed so nicely in that tight dress. God, was she sexy. I felt my body react in that unfamiliar way again. I think the wine was hitting me harder than I was used to, because man, was I getting horny. That spot between my legs heated up, and I could actually feel myself getting wet! The desire in my eyes was definitely obvious, as my wife suggested we head home right there and then. 

We walked back to the car with my arms wrapped around hers lovingly. Once we both slid inside her car, there was a short moment of silence as we looked at each other. She bit her lip and I was panting very quietly. By this point, my pussy was in heat and I wanted nothing more than for her to—

Before I could react, she pounced on me—leaning over the middle console and kissing me passionately. I quietly moaned in my soft soprano and grabbed her face as her hand ran through my silky hair. Butterflies filled my stomach as we made out. Suddenly, I felt her fingers grip the bust of my dress and pull it down. I gasped as my freed tits bounced on my chest. She instantly grabbed a handful of my left breast and squeezed it firmly while kissing me hard. I should have been concerned that I was topless in public—even though we were parked in a quieter area—but when she lightly pinched my nipple with her thumb, all I could think about was how good it felt. My pussy throbbed and I began involuntarily spreading my legs as my panties quickly became soaked. My wife saw this and brought her hand to my thighs. She started sucking on my erect nipple as her fingers hiked up my dress and pulled my dripping panties to the side. Then, I felt a pleasure I had never felt before. I couldn’t suppress my moans as my wife rubbed her fingers against my wet cunt. 

“God, babe. I didn’t expect you to get so turned on. You’re absolutely gushing,” she whispered. 

My manicured nails dug into my headrest as I began instinctively gyrating my hips. “Oh fuck. Did you use t-the Aah~ the remote to mess with my libido?”

“No, I promise I didn’t change that. This is all you,” she said as she pressed her finger firmly on my clit, inciting a moan. 

“Well, fuck me,” I said in a breathy voice.

She giggled, whispering in my ear. “Don’t worry, we’ll be able to do plenty of that when we get home,” she said before sexily nibbling on my earlobe.   

I moaned again as she touched my sensitive clit again and then retracted her hands. She started the car as I readjusted my clothing. 

……….

I was rubbing my thighs together the entire ride home, my pussy getting absolutely soaked and leaving a wet spot on the car seat. When we finally got back, we both rushed inside. Instantly, we started kissing again while ripping each other’s clothes off. By the time we were both down to our panties, we had stumbled into the bedroom. My wife effortlessly threw me onto the bed where I spread my legs for her. She joined me, sexily crawling up my body while kissing every inch of skin along the way. She then thrust herself against me, our breasts touching and our lips locked as we both moaned.

I gyrated my hips in pure arousal, trying desperately to find something to rub my aching crotch against. My wife smiled at my attempts to find pleasure and decided to assist. Rotating herself to my side, she helped peel my panties off my soaked cunt. Then, I let out a loud gasp as I felt her fingers return to my tender pussy lips. My legs spread eagerly for her as she found my sensitive little clit and made me moan loudly. Then, I felt her finger travel down, followed by the sensation of it slowly pushing inwards―of it filling me.

"Holy fuck, babe. Are you... inside me?" I asked through moans.

"That's right, hun," she replied. "How does it feel?"

"Mmm~ fucking incredible."

She fingered me so good as I thrusted my hips and kissed her harder.


“Get on all fours, babe,” she whispered in my ear, “I need to try something.”

When she stopped fingering my pussy, I quickly followed her orders, hoping for the pleasure to continue. I got on my hands and knees and stuck my pussy out for her. Suddenly, I felt my wife’s warm breath against my sensitive, dripping folds. Then, I felt her warm tongue gently press against my labia. I moaned like a bitch in heat as I felt it slide through my folds and down to my clit. She kept licking it, dragging her tongue up and down, and then gave it a big, wet kiss. I pressed my cunt against her face, feeling my wetness dripping down and forming a puddle below me. 

The pleasure began overwhelming me and soon, I was unable to support myself on my shaky arms. My breasts squished against the mattress as I collapsed, completely submitted to my wife’s tongue. I could tell an orgasm was coming, but it just kept building and building. My heart was thumping harder and faster as my body began to tremble more. My wife responded by gripping my thigh tightly and pressing her face firmly into my crotch. My nails dug into the sheets as I felt her tonguing my wet hole. Her hand rubbed my smooth body as I experienced total sensory overload.

Her sloppy kisses eventually pushed me over the edge. My body shook as a powerful climax overpowered it. Slowly, I came down from my intense orgasm and collapsed onto the mattress, panting. Finally, my wife stopped kissing my drooling pussy and slid up next to me. She embraced me and cuddled me naked, female body. 

“So, what do you think?” she asked quietly, the smell of my sweet pussy on her breath. 

“This was the best anniversary ever,” I replied, still panting heavily. 

She giggled. “I thought so. When were you thinking of changing back by the way? I kinda miss that cock right now, to be honest...”

I eyed the magic remote on the nightstand and smiled to myself.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts