Monday, July 5, 2021

Sex Tape Revenge

It all started with this video...

The guy who's recording is named Chris. Chris is an asshole. One of those frat boy assholes who went to parties just to find some drunk girl to take advantage of. The girl is my best friend, Hannah. They met at a frat party last weekend and one thing led to another. Chris recorded himself fucking her, assuring her that it was only for himself and that he wouldn't share it with anyone. But by the next morning, he had already shared the video with his friends, and they with their friends. When Hannah found out, she was outraged. I tried to be there for her, but she'd resorted to locking herself in our dorm out of embarrassment. I had to do something to make Chris pay for what he did. Thankfully, my mother was a powerful witch and had taught me everything she knew about magic. I knew just the spell I would use to get back at Chris. It turned out his frat was having another party tonight. I memorized the incantation from my spellbook and quickly got ready. 

The party had already been going on for a while when I arrived at the house. People were already getting pretty drunk, and I knew Chris would be on his hunt for conquests. Soon enough, I found him chatting up some sorority girl who was barely able to stand up. I quickly walked up to him and pulled him aside. Time to see if those acting classes paid off. 

“I saw the video of you and Hannah,” I said confrontationally. 

His eyes widened, “Oh shit… I-I’m sorry,” he said stumbling over his words. “I-I didn’t mean t”.

“I’d like to see if you can do better… with me,” I said, cutting off stuttered excuse. I looked him in the eyes and saw a smile grow on his face and his old, cocky personality replaced the momentarily panicked one. I hooked him—can’t say it was harder than I expected. He quickly led me upstairs into his bedroom and closed the door behind us. He immediately took his pants and underwear off to reveal his already-erect cock. I played along.

“It’d actually be a lot easier if you laid on the bed,” I said while unbuttoning my shirt and exposing my bra. 

Chris didn’t argue and eagerly jumped onto his bed wearing just his tank top. He stroked his dick while I took my clothes off. It took a lot to keep the rage I felt towards this guy from coming to the surface. I just kept telling myself to go along with it and that it will all be worth it. For Hannah. 

“You know, Jess, I never took you for the type of girl to hook up at parties.”

“Oh yeah?” I replied, slowly sliding my panties down. 

“Yeah,” he replied, his eyes scanning me up and down. “And for being one of those quiet goth girls who read books all the time, you have a damn nice body.”

God, he’s such a prick. It’s time to give him what he deserves.  

“You know, reading a book can actually really help you out sometimes,” I said sauntering to the foot of the bed. “In fact, let me demonstrate for you how a book can help a girl like me get revenge on a lying, manipulative piece of shit like you.” I raised my hand at him and recited the magic verse. 

Chris didn’t have any time to react before the verse was complete. I felt intense power radiate inside me and then shoot out of my hand, quickly transferring into Chris. His body shook violently as energy coursed through it. He gasped in shock, but could not speak or move, finding himself suddenly paralyzed. His body was not used to magic and was easily overpowered by it. I laughed to myself as I watched on, noticing the first signs of the magic at work. 

Chris' fairly large frame began to slowly shrink as his muscles shrank down to almost nothing. Next, his masculine characteristics began to shift. His facial features became more rounded and soft. Stubble faded away as long, silky hair lengthened out of his scalp and stopped at his shoulders. A harsh gasp came from his mouth as he felt his bones shift uncomfortably. His hips became noticeably wider while his waist collapsed inward, leaving him with an hourglass figure. He then cried out and arched his back as energy surged into his torso. I watched his erect nipples begin to poke through his ill-fitting tank top as they rode atop two growing mounds. Chris looked down at his chest in horror, watching these two masses rise out of his chest and swell bigger in jiggly pulses. They continued to fill his tank top and stretch it until his sexy midriff was exposed. 


The look on Chris' face was priceless. I laughed knowing he was finally figuring out what was happening to him. The panic in his cute face was replaced by sudden shock and then ecstasy. I watched on in fascination as his cock sprung to life, looking even larger than before. His testicles swelled and his dainty finger clutched the bedsheets, panting heavily. His legs shook violently as his face became twisted with pleasure. A very feminine scream came from Chris’ throat as he slammed his legs together and thrust his hips. Strands of cum erupted out of his dick in one massive load. His cock continued to twitch until it ejected every last drop of cum he had. While he came down from the sudden intense orgasm, his scrotum quickly shriveled and then retreated up between his closed thighs. Panting and defeated, he looked down at himself just in time to see his once proud cock shrink pathetically and vanish as well. 

With the transformation finally finished, the new girl looked at her body in disbelief. Her hands cupped and squeezed the soft flesh of her new bust and caressed down her smooth, flat tummy. She then hesitated before slowly parting her legs. Strands of clear fluid stuck to her creamy thighs as she spread herself for both of us to see. Nestled between them were the soft lips of her new pussy―a very wet pussy. She curiously slid her hand down her pelvis to feel it, perhaps confirming that her old pathetic manhood was really gone. Upon feeling the warm fluids that coated her new sex, she instantly withdrew her manicured fingers in shock.

“What the fuck…” she said under her breath.  

"Didn't you turn out adorable," I teased.

"What did you do to me?!" she cried, not yet familiar with her girly new voice.

"Isn't it obvious? I turned you into a bitch," I chuckled. "And now, it's time to make you my bitch."

I started chanting the incantation again, but this time, it was directed at myself. I felt the energy course through me as I laughed. Chris watched in horror as a very different transformation happened to me. Since my body was used to magic, the transformation was almost instantaneous. I looked down at myself to see I was now a very muscular man. I grabbed the new cock between my legs and stroked it, feeling it grow in my grip. I looked up to see the new girl staring at me, seemingly too terrified to move. 

“What the f- oh GOD,” she screamed before suddenly scrambling to get off the bed.

I quickly grabbed her lithe little body as she stood up. I was so much stronger than her now, she couldn't even resist. With ease, I picked her up and tossed her back on the bed. She landed face down on the mattress. The testosterone pulsing through my new body triggered something in my brain. Her tight little ass was sticking up in the air, and that hot pussy between her legs was still streaming fluids that were dripping down her legs. Damn, I needed to fuck that. I was doing this for Hannah, but fuck, I was going to enjoy it.

Grabbing my cellphone, I got onto the bed behind Chris. She tried to get up again, but I pressed her firmly into the sheets.

“No, p-please,” she whined. 

Ignoring the girl’s pleas, I started recording. She let out a surprised moan as I roughly grabbed her plump ass. I then pressed the tip of my new, rock-hard cock against her soft little cunt. Chris was about to plead again, but I let my manhood turn that plea into a pathetic moan. As I entered her, I felt her tight pussy gripping the whole of my shaft. It was so weird feeling it from this side, but fuck did it feel good. I started thrusting faster, grabbing the girl’s ass harder and pulling her against me. She moaned like a bitch and held onto the sheets for dear life as I relentlessly pounded her from behind. I felt so powerful taking this little bitch from behind while recording it. This was the best revenge ever. 

After getting ruthlessly fucked into the mattress for several minutes, Chris finally lifted herself up with her trembling arms. I kept pounding her as she did, her ass and tits bouncing with each thrust. She looked back at me with disdain, but her face was distorted by the pleasure emanating from her hot cunt. As she moaned and locked eyes with me, I swear I could see something switch. Maybe the estrogen was finally getting to her. Regardless, she was no longer resisting the ravaging I was giving her. 

Several more minutes of brutal fucking passed until I starting to feel a pressure building in my new manhood. Oh fuck, I was about to cum. My cock was forcing ever higher and more desperate moans from Chris’ lips. I’m sure she was getting close too. I grabbed the girl's head and ramped up the thrusting. She stuck her ass out even more and moaned like a whore as I slammed into her. She crooked her head back to look at me again, but her eyes rolled back and shut from the pleasure. Her pussy was absolutely gushing and I felt it gripping my cock even tighter. 

Moans and gasps became screams of pure ecstasy as I edged her closer to climax. Her whole body was trembling as the pleasure mounted. 

"Yes!... Yes!..." she moaned. God, I could feel it too. It felt like I was going to explode. There's no way I was pulling out of this bitch.

A soft gasp came from her lips as her body suddenly tensed up. Screaming loudly, she finally came and I felt her cunt pulsating on my shaft. The pleasure became too much and I was pushed over the edge. Surge after surge of hot cum shot from my cock and filled her wet hole. After her pussy milked my shaft of every last drop, I finally pulled out and let her go. She fell forward and collapsed on the messy sheets, my cum dripping from her spent pussy. I caught my breath and ended the recording.

As Chris laid motionless on the bed in the afterglow of an intense female orgasm, I cast the spell on myself again. Within seconds, I was back on the other side of the gender fence and quickly got redressed. Chris finally stirred from her motionless position, rolling over to face me. 

“A-Are you going to change me back too?” she asked softly. 

“I was planning on keeping you like this for a while… as further punishment,” I replied.

“Ok…” she said.

As I went to leave, I suddenly stopped. I turned around again. 

“Do you want me to change you back?”

The girl looked at me for a few seconds before shaking her head.

I smiled, turned around, and left. 


Epilogue 

That night had been a complete success. I turned Chris into a girl, fucked her like a bitch, and got the whole thing on camera. And the best part? Chris embraced his new form and is now an insatiable slut! Christine became the new fuck toy for her old fraternity brothers that night and has happily maintained that role ever since. And ironically, she seems to be perfectly fine with people sharing her sex tapes around.


1 comment:

  1. Well written, great story. Christine won't be date raping any more young women.

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts