Friday, July 2, 2021

Wishing for a Sister


“NICK, WHAT THE FUCK?!” Emily screamed turning away from the door. 

“Jesus Christ, ever heard of knocking?!” Nick said, covering myself with my bedsheets.

With both his parents working and his community college classes all being in the morning, Nick grown used to have the house to himself in the afternoon. He often treated himself with daily masturbation sessions. Some might say he masturbated too much, but it’s hard to pass up when you don’t need to worry about being interrupted. However, he forgot that Emily, his older sister, was visiting during her university’s break. She'd entered Nick's bedroom to drop off laundry and accidentally walked in on her brother mid-session.

“UGH, here! Just take your damn laundry,” she said, tossing the basket of clothes on the ground. “Why do boys have to be so fucking gross. I wish I had a sister instead so I didn’t have to deal with this shit.” She walked away and slammed the door shut.

“Sheesh,” Nick said to himself under my breath. “Well that’s a helluva buzzkill.” 

Throwing off the covers and rolling out of bed, Nick picked up the laundry basket and started folding his clothes. He was in the middle of folding a pair of boxers when he suddenly realized that something wasn’t right. Looking around his room, he saw things had changed—everything looked much more... girly. 

It always looked like this, right? 

No, no definitely not. 

He looked back at the boxers in his hands and was surprised to instead find a pair of purple panties. 

This is my favore pair. 

Wait WHAT? I don’t wear panties! What the hell is going on?! 

Suddenly, Nick felt a slight tingle spread through his body. As the room seemed to grow around him, his vision was suddenly obstructed by strands of hair—his hair! He felt so small and dainty all the sudden. His tummy looked so smooth and his arms and legs felt incredibly soft and skinny. He was sure they used to have muscles, but the idea simultaneously confused him. He felt a warmth pass through his body and consolidating in his chest. Then, soft tissue began pressing up against his large nipples as two supple breasts began swelling outwards. He cupped and squeezed the growing masses dumbfoundedly as he felt the sensation move to his rear. Turning around, he watched mass gather on his childbearing hips until his ass had become plump and girly. 

Wow, my butt looks so cute from this angle! 

Wait, no! My ass was never this big! Why am I thinking th—

Nick's thoughts were cut off by a sudden pulling sensation in his groin. He felt his cock spring to life and a very feminine moan came from his throat. Grabbing his tits, he looked down just in time to see his precious member slowly recede into his smooth, hairless crotch. In a vain attempt to grab his fleeting manhood, his dainty fingers brush against the sensitive new folds that were taking its place. He shut his eyes and moaned softly, an intense warmth felling his abdomen.

Reluctantly, Nick slowly opened his eyes. Looking down past his new tits, he saw a hairless, virgin slit where his cock once was. 

What the fuck is happening? I’m a girl now? With tits and…a fucking pussy?! But I’m a guy! I’m not supposed to have a pussy! I’m supposed to fuck pussies with my...

 ...hard, juicy cock...

 I-I’m supposed to be on top!

 Mmm I love that position.

An odd sensation filled Nick's groin. It felt similar to an erection, but instead of the usual stiffness of a cock, it was more a sensation of... emptiness...

Uhh, why would I know what a boner feels like? 
Wait, did I always have a pussy? 
Of course, I love playing with it all the time!

Hot wetness began growing between Nick's creamy thighs and he moved his hands to touch it. His fingertips grazed brushed past the soaked folds of his pussy and instinctively found his new clit. Gasps came from his soft lips as he began rubbing the sensitive nub in small circles, his legs trembling from the insane pleasure.  Climbing onto his girly bed, Nick continued to rub his hot little cunt with increasing intensity. He bent himself over on the mattress and started desperately fingering his aching hole. 

Mmm, fuck yes... 

He pumped two, then three fingers my fingers in and out of his tight cunt, his hips eagerly thrusting to the rhythm. The pleasure was unlike anything Nick had ever experienced...

...but it wasn't enough.

A cock would feel so good right now. 

Lifting his plump ass higher in the air, Nick's mind flashed images of sexual fantasy. Big, muscular men grabbing his ass and shoving his thick, veiny cock deep inside him; getting fucked so hard and loving every second of it. His pussy was gushed at the thought and he bit his plump lip, attempting to stifle his slutty moans.

Holy fuck. I need a cock right now.

 

In the other room, Emily was sitting in her bed reading a book when she picked up on the soft moans coming from the other side of the wall.

“God Nichole is such nympho,” she said, shaking her head and putting her headphones on. “I wish she’d get a boyfriend already.”


As Nichole continued playing with her little pussy, she suddenly got a notification on her cellphone. It was her boyfriend! He said he just got off work and is driving home. 

Maybe if I send him some pictures, I can convince him to come over and help me out…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts